Peek!
Kindred has made up his own version of Peek-a-boo. He seems to be convinced that this is the best way to make himself completely disappear and reappear right before our very eyes. I have caught this on film. See below, and be astonished.


(Isn't that hysterical?)
Here's Kindred in the cowboy outfit his cousins bought him this past summer. (It came with these darling cloth boots, but my little fat-calved kid could never once wear them!)
Here's Kindred in the cowboy outfit his cousins bought him this past summer. (It came with these darling cloth boots, but my little fat-calved kid could never once wear them!)

He stands on his own, often for his own amusement and pride, and he is beginning to venture into the world of unprompted walking around the living room and his bedroom. When he is walking toward an object or a chair, he is very careful and takes very even and cautious steps. When he walks to a person, however, he heads off gleeful and giggling and, regardless of how far away that person is, he takes a flying leap at them after 3 solid steps. Be on your guard!
And here he is playing the part of Roaring Paper Towel Head Man. What a crack-up.No pics of me or the belly yet, but they are coming. I'm so tired. I'll post something more me-focused soon. (But who really wants that when you can get so much more amusement by looking at fun pictures of my son?) Love!

2 Comments:
Oh my goodness, how big he is getting. I miss you guys so very much. I hope that Kindred is all better now. It's not too much fun having a sick baby. See you guys in about 2 weeks. Love, Mom/Carol
Oh he is too cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home