Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hooray! New keyboard!

This post is primarily for me to try out and enjoy the new keyboard I just got for "keesmass" from the dear husband. It is bigger and the keys are white and they have a "glow" function so I can actually see what I'm typing even in the dark! Wee-hoo!

I AM EXCITED (whoa, caps lock) about using this keyboard more in the next few hours after naptime begins and I will tell lots more stories about Christmas vacation and post more pictures. (Here's the thing about our Florida trip. I uploaded the pics form my camera, and there were 97 of them. No joke. Ninety-seven. So it will take some sorting to figure out what to put up as to not overwhelm even the most interested of persons.)

Peace!

1 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never be bored!!!! Congrats on the new keyboard, I'm excited too, that means when I'm visiting and using your computer, I'll be able to see the keys!! Hoo-Ray! Have a safe trip. Love ya, Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home