Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In Honor of Kindred

I thought you might like a look back through the years of Kindred's life, in honor of his 2nd birthday. I put the photos in a Snap*fish album instead of posting 70 pictures on the blog. Some of the pictures I posted you may have seen before, but many of them have only been viewed by me. So get comfy for a few minutes, click here, and enjoy the slideshow of Kindred's life. (You will have to register with Snapfish to see the album, so if you don't want weekly emails from them, don't use your main email address.) (Sorry.)

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Bella tried preschool (okay, glorified daycare for 2 yr olds) two days a week from 9-2:30 in the fall. She lasted 6 weeks. She LOVED the school, the teachers, the music, art, etc. She did NOT like the 15 other kids in her personal space!

They generally give kids a good month to settle in. Of all the kids, mine and another little girl just couldn't do it.

I felt really torn. It wasn't so much that I wanted time to myself, I felt she needed time away from me to socialize and learn more. Plus her baby sister was due within weeks of her beginning school. It just didn't work for her. But her best friend, Mitchell, is still in school and LOVES it all!

Give Kindred time. He seems quite social and he should be just fine. The napping with other kids may throw him off but most likely he'll just start doing as they do. And don't ever be afraid to ask 100 questions about his day!!

 
At 2/15/2007 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home