***a good way to keep up with us*** Contact me at meeshemama@gmail.com
posted by MeesheMama @ 4:16 PM 3 comments
real nice michael. laughing at your child falling on his head. and to think i have let you babysit my kids:)
I love it, laughing and all, of course, we all do/did it once in a blue moon. Love, Carol/Mom
Ahahaha, Oh God, the hilarity! I didn't laugh until Michael did, then I couldn't stop.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Woman. Wife/Partner. Mama of 2 little boys. Reader. Listener. Trying to process all this.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
real nice michael. laughing at your child falling on his head. and to think i have let you babysit my kids:)
I love it, laughing and all, of course, we all do/did it once in a blue moon. Love, Carol/Mom
Ahahaha, Oh God, the hilarity! I didn't laugh until Michael did, then I couldn't stop.
Post a Comment
<< Home