Tuesday, November 13, 2007

For LL

Ads that reach out and, well, smack ya. Gotta love it.

(As a disclaimer, I will note that I am not a subscriber to Martha*Stewart*Living magazine. I blame the previous owners that I had to be exposed to this advertisement. But my friend, LL, who is an unapologetic reader of the magazine wrote a pretty funny letter to ol' Martha herself concerning this particular issue.)

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2007 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Meeshe. And you can deny it all you want. The sheer entertainment value of a "living" magazine is so worth the embarrassment of admitting you've read it. How else will we be entertained if not by Martha and her felt tree ornaments in the shape of farm animals?

 
At 11/14/2007 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I worry about you.
Love, Chrissy

 
At 11/14/2007 8:12 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

You should worry.

 
At 11/16/2007 5:43 PM, Blogger Aubrey said...

And me, well my Martha quit coming. Something about having to pay for a new subscription...But thanks to you and Lora, I now understand this major sucker punch. Not exactly the classy-ish-ness you expect from Marty, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home