Thursday, March 06, 2008

Halfway to 64

~birthday ponderings~

I'm getting closer to senior citizenship every day.


I'm one pound heavier than I was before I found myself pregnant for the first time.

Today I woke up to a wonderful pancake breakfast, three of my favorite smiling boys and a pile of lumber on my kitchen table. (Michael is building me a mystery-something for my special day and I will get it on Saturday, after we go the playhouse but before we leave for bowling.) He's working on his own version of the black tie mousse cake for me for tonight. (Pictures tomorrow.)

I wish I had something more profound to say, but the depth stops here. Thanks to everyone for the bday well-wishes.


2 Comments:

At 3/07/2008 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you honey. I'm sorry you unplugged the phone. ;)
I hope you had a very lovely day. I would say if you are only one pound heavier that you are not doing to bad. You are wonderful and you brighten my life every day. I love you!
Your moma :)

 
At 3/07/2008 10:29 AM, Blogger lara said...

i don't think pounds have much to do with it because I am 20 lbs lighter than i was when i first found out i was pregnant (with alexa). i think getting older has a lot more to do with attitude on life. any grays yet?? I have a few, but then I am 9 months older and 1 child greater than you:) oh meeshe, you are still a babe whether you feel like it or not, though you did go home at 11 the other night...because of a headache...well, maybe you are getting up there. just kidding, your young...really...you are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home