Sometimes....
...Elias rides Kindred's bike. Vrooom vroom.
...they "Ride the Train" in the bin. Wooo wooo.
(...Michael wears his robe around the house.)
(...Michael wears his robe around the house.)
...Kindred and Michael sing together. (I'm a ROCK STAR!)
...Kindred makes K's (or some version of them) with chalk on the deck.
...Elias is not a good listener. (In other words, pays little attention to the rules that chalk is for writing only on the deck or the sidewalk.)
...the kids aren't that photogenic.

4 Comments:
funny funny love moma
Awesome, awesome pics. Can't wait to see them ... love to all of you. =)
haha...that was funny. I have to take 30 pics to get a decent one. And never do pictures of both girls in it ever turn out.
I like your side note about Michael and his robe. That made me laugh too.
Isn't it so fun to watch your boys pretend together?!
What a great family! We heart all of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home