Sunday, September 14, 2008

Makes Me Alla Doshus


Super-Al on Vimeo

Kindred has been learning new words and songs, and here's one of them. Elias has been learning tons of new words too, and today he learned how to say his name clearly: Ee-LI-Us! He ran around all afternoon shouting it. (Then Kindred started calling him "Eli." That was a first.)

I'm sorry I haven't had many current updates. This weekend left me a little out of sorts. Next week? Oh, here's a question for all you readers: Since Michael is home with the boys, he has been collecting all the stories that I used to tell about the boys' adventures during the day. We are trying to figure out where he should blog them. Should he use this one or should he use his own? What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 9/14/2008 11:48 PM, Blogger Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I'm subscribed to yours, but if I know where to go, I'll subscribe to his, too. Miss hearing all about the gang! Hugs!

 
At 9/16/2008 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check both every day. Doesn't matter. Miss it when there isn't a post for a few days though. Hint...hint.

 
At 9/19/2008 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. How cute is he??? I can't wait to see you guys in October!!!

And I'm subscribed to both yours and Michael's blogs, so I'll read it no matter where it's posted. Can't guarantee when I get around to reading it, but I'll read it... *grin* (I am so quick online these days, just read my e-mail and get off. I'm trying to change that, though)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home