Friday, July 07, 2006

Just some questions

1) How does one go about cleaning straws well when one does not have a dishwasher?

2) Can I be sure that the child inside me is not going to entirely tear my belly off the front of my body during one of his circus performances?

3) [a series] Why does the chiropractor's receptionist nun wear sunglasses inside the office? And why is she so bad at dealing with Kindred, jumping and screeching a little every time he comes near to share one of his toys with her, then picking up his toys and handing them back to him after he places them on the floor next to his stroller and out of the way? "Here. You don't want to lose this." Lose it? It's right next to him. Is she going to take it? Is this a passive-aggressive threat? And the big question, will I be able to control myself and my sarcasm or will I say something mean to her before the end of my long string of visits? (She's really getting on my nerves.)

4) Is it possible for one to get through the book Guess How Much I Love You? without just crying? (I have not been able to do this, not once. Even on the days I'm feeling particularly strong.)

5) What should I give my child for lunch?

On that note, I'm off to answer question #5, since he's woken up and is starving I'm sure. He's like a bottomless pit these days. Remember how I was just recently lamenting that I couldn't figure out why he wasn't eating anything? Well, put those fears and worries right away. He's like a teenager. The whole way home from the chiro, he sat in the back and wailed that he wanted "Moooorrre Cheeeeesios! Maaaamaaa! Mooooorrrre Cheeeesios!"

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh Meesh, Just buy new straws at Walmart, 100 for 99 cents...oh, sorry, no Walmart for you. I'll bring some when I come in August. The "bun in the oven" can do whatever he wants to do, you can't hold him now, so he wants to make sure that you are there. (hm). About the book, I STILL can not read it without crying. I don't make it to the end of the book very often either. Enjoy this time with your boy and his many moods of eating. It continues for about another 17 years. Life is great isn't it? Love you lots, Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home