Wait!
I uploaded a video to the Elias post. Go back and look at it if you missed it. And if it says it isn't available, check a little later. It may not have gotten into the system yet.
(How are the videos working for you all? Are they too much for your computers to handle? Please let me know.)

4 Comments:
The video works fine, and it's adorable. The soundtrack has a slightly epic feel, as if Elias is gazing into the wonders of outer space -- which, I suppose, he is.
Swing/mobiles have come a long way since my little sisters were in them...
Video is awesome! bri and charlotte
Gosh does that song bring back memories of my summer! :)
He is such an adorable kiddo--and I've never seen anyone so intent on observing the behaviors of plush fishies. Perhaps he's a biologist in training.
-Chrissy
The videos are working well for us! I can't believe how much he's grown in just a few weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home