A Halloween Preview, and stats
I don't have all my Halloween pictures yet, but I wanted to show you a preview of the night. Toddlers in costumes. Fun for all! (Except the toddlers.)Anyway, went to the doctor with Elias for his 2 month appointment. Are you ready for the stats? He's exactly 10 weeks old. He is exactly 14 lbs, 24 inches, and his head is 39cm. He is a boy of extremes. He smiled and talked and the waiting room and through his whole appointment with the doctor. When the doctor checked his legs by bending his knees and rotating his legs at the hips, Elias made a really funny sound. I thought he was about to explode in tears, but a few seconds later, we realized he was working up to a full-scale belly laugh! He had never done that before, and I was so thrilled the doctor just kept doing it and the 3 of us just kept cracking up. It was a lot of fun. Then the shots came. 4 of them. No more belly laughs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home