Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Rumblin' (or: Kindred's Revenge)







9 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 3:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't stand it! I crack myself up so much! I'm laughing and laughing every time I look at this series. So much so that I'm commenting on my own blog. Ooohh, hee hee hee hee.

 
At 4/10/2007 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my heavens, those boys are such hams! lara

 
At 4/10/2007 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee-hee. yep, you've got boys!

 
At 4/10/2007 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not the only one cracking up.

They clean up well, those two.

 
At 4/10/2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh to squeeze those children!!

Happy Anniversary to the two of you adult Brix's. You are becoming an old married couple!

I hope you have a lovely day. Enjoy yourselves.
love moma

 
At 4/10/2007 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing!!! First I thought it was at a professional studio, you know with the mountains and all...what a riot!! Thanks for the laughs. Carol

 
At 4/10/2007 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, nothing like a nice peaceful holiday with the family! =)

 
At 4/13/2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh. whew! LOVE the sequence of pics. You could frame them like that.

That tie is killer cute! :)

 
At 4/14/2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Darren & Elizabeth said...

I can't tell you how how many times I've looked at this and it cracks me up every time! I LOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home