Friday, April 06, 2007

Um, Excuse me?

As I sit here during a shared nap time (darn straight there better be a shared naptime, since there were several hours of shared awake time well after the stroke of midnight last night, snotty noses and coughs be damned!), I hear Kindred awaken and begin singing and telling himself stories.

Now apparently he wants out. And he is letting me know this. How? I hear him calling:

"Michelle! Michelle!"

(Which sounds a little more like mishewl, mishewl.)

"Jidjid's awake! Come in a room! Jidjid's awake! Michelllllllle!"

I'm sure he thinks he's soooooo clever. Little goober.

3 Comments:

At 4/06/2007 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just gave me a giggle ^^
love you moma ......rather, I think he did.

 
At 4/07/2007 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course he is so smart! Love this one, it put a smile on my face. Love, Carol

 
At 4/09/2007 11:51 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Ha! It is very funny and cute when they try Mommy and Daddy's names to get what they want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home