Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No worries

I probably won't stop blogging, y'all.

See, I'm finding time for it even now. Elias is wiggling non-stop on my lap sharing blood-curdling outbursts of joy and frustration every 3 minutes or so while a pukey and feverish Kindred sleeps fitfully on my bed after some Tylenol-in-the-butt (Recommended from the Ped. I didn't know they made that.) and here I am, the hero blogger!

No really, you all are my adult interaction. I don't think I could stop. I just might get a little boring and rushed, which feels like a reason to think about stopping. But I won't. Breathe easy. I remain meeshemama.

(Thanks for all the good words. See you mid-next-crisis.)

4 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're my hero. Glad to know I can keep reading of your latest adventures and exploits.

 
At 3/20/2007 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, hang in there! Keep blogging so you know you aren't alone! You have your hands full now, but it won't be long till the boys are really able to play together. It won't be long till Elias is ready to dump his morning nap, anyway. Lots of love to you, and we're going to call you very soon to talk about RT stuff.
peace,
Caren

 
At 3/21/2007 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo-Ray!!! C

 
At 3/22/2007 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yae, adult interaction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home