Some Fun Stuff
Today Elias held up the cordless phone, put it to his ear and said, very quietly, "HeyWhoa."
And when Michael left for work this morning, Elias waved (he waves now) and squeaked, "Byebyedada."
Kindred pooped in the potty 3 times today. Two of those times were unannounced until he was finished. "Mama! I made a biiiiig poopy in a potty." He sure did.
Kindred finished his dinner tonight and patted his tummy, looking a little concerned. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "My tummy. It feels sad."
And our friend Julia came by today for a visit, and she shared her peach with Kindred. Everytime he would take a bite, he was smile really big, say, "It's so so good!" and hug her.
Finally, in less revolutionary news (yeah right), we are putting a bid on another house today. Details to follow.
And now for my two latest favorite pictures:

2 Comments:
this blog is entertaining *and* educational: I just noticed the photo where furniture is placed in front of cabinet doors and thought, "that's brilliant!"
OMG that outfit Elias is wearing is too cute! Kindred is so big! Big congrats on the potty success!
Just wait for the obsession that comes with pooping. Like, watching the poop. Describing the big ones and the little ones. The laughter when a toot precedes a poop. Telling everyone about the poop.
Yep. Fun. :)
I can't believe Elias is talking! That is fantastic! Such smart kiddos you have.
Post a Comment
<< Home