Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Three of Them


So these guys are all in Florida. The boys, the young ones, have been gone since last Sunday. Michael went to retrieve them and will come home tomorrow afternoon. I'm so happy.




Kindred tried his hand at taking photos. He did rather well. Here's an example. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to get my face in the shot.)


By the way, I haven't made a decision about the blog yet. And my dad is doing OK, all things considered. I called him the other day and it was really loud in the background. When I asked him where he was, he shouted, "Hold on, I'll pull over." When it was more quiet, he reported that he'd just needed to get out for a minute. But he can't drive for several weeks after the heart surgery. So he had taken the riding mower for a spin. Poor guy.

4 Comments:

At 7/15/2009 1:02 AM, Blogger tallulah said...

Great pictures. Glad you got some respite and the family will be home soon.
How sweet that your dad took the mower out for a spin! Sometimes it's the little things that can help get us centered.

 
At 7/15/2009 7:10 AM, Anonymous Lindsey said...

Good thinking by your dad! Very creative. =)

 
At 7/15/2009 4:30 PM, Blogger llahr said...

i don't know how i missed that about your dad. glad he is ok. how is your basement issues coming??

 
At 7/20/2009 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice muttonchops on your bf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home