Thursday, May 25, 2006

Who knew good strawberries could make you feel so optimistic?

I never buy strawberries (or any other fruit, usually) at the grocery store. There's a great produce stand down the street and I generally only get fruit and veggies from them. But I got sucked in to buying the Acme strawberries. They looked so happy. The ones at the produce stand that I got last time looked remotely OK and tasted like cleaning fluid. But wow. Kindred and I shared some strawberries for lunch on this cloudy day. When I tasted my first one, suddenly it was a bright sunshiny day! I was shocked. I never knew fruit could change your outlook on a day. I want these to last forever. Anyway....

So the blog is significantly bigger today. I went back and finished an entry from a few weeks ago and posted it, and I added Florida pictures and commentary. So when you are finshed looking at these delighful stories and pictures, be sure to scroll back. (It will be worth it. Well, I hope.)

Kindred got a present from the Wilson's for his birthday, and today we put it all together for him. Well, with him. He was bawling if he didn't have the screwdriver in his hands. He helped. He loved it.













































Grandpa Jim has made it a tradition to visit us every other Sunday. He gets his "Grandson fix."









Kindred loves to water the garden with me. He's a true green thumb. (When he isn't falling on top of the pretty flowers as he tried to smell them.) He gets a vast enjoyment from digging his fingernails (and everything else) through the great mud he's just made with the watering can, so every little trip outside to water becomes an episode of "We'll both just change our clothes when we're all done out here."

Michael decided to play with the camera tonight. I'll keep posting random camera-fun pics throughout the month. Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home