Because pictures are just more fun
It was a lazy Sunday. Mama and Daddy didn't even get dressed until close to 3pm, much later than Kindred himself was clothed. We had a great day doing practically nothing. Michael did baking projects-- he made a lovely brunch, then he made bagels from scratch which he used to make mini pizzas for dinner. (Yep, I'm a lucky lady.) (Although, 3 guesses what I just spent the last 45 minutes doing. Thank heavens for dish wands, and a shallow sink.) We are going to install an air conditioner in our bedroom tonight in preparation for the heat wave a'coming, and then we will watch a movie. At least that's the plan. But I'm thankful for the relaxing time with my husband, who has been in a good mood all weekend, a trend that I hope sticks.
So in celebration of the lazy day, I decided to pull out the trusty camera and catch everyone up on Kindred's latest antics. (Thanks goodness, a break on the long-winded and relatively pointless stories about me, eh?)
He woke up too early again today, so he wasn't in a great mood. This series was taken as the mood declined, quickly.



(This means "All done." It is not an official ASL sign, so don't teach it to your children. Kindred made it up himself months ago. In other words, Mama, put away the camera and get me out of bed.)But who could blame the kid for being in a bad mood? He got himself some terrible diaper rash and he was just unhappy about it. He took his first (of 3) stinky diapers to throw away...

...then he put it on his head, saying, "Blah."

This is "fun with the mirror."







3 Comments:
Oh I am. It heartens me to see the recorder use.
All of the pictures are great. i ESPECIALLY LOVE the mirror shots with the facial expressions. Miss you all. I wish I could hug a picture and get the same effect that I get from squeezing the little guy. Hope you are feeling well and staying cool all of you. Love Moma
My son loves the recorder, too. It's so neat to see him be able to use something else to make noise!
Michelle,
Loved the pictures. Thanks for keeping us involved in your life. You are an amazing mama. Our best to your boys.
Love you,
L, C and Emerson
Post a Comment
<< Home