Monday, October 16, 2006

The Unhappy Barber-ed

Daddy made an attempt at a much-needed haircut for Kindred. To be frank, Kindred was less than cooperative....


Daddy tried reasoning, symapthizing, even cutting some of his own short locks to convince Kindred that a haircut was a fabulous and painless endeavor.

But Kindred was downright unhappy about the situation, even with cookie bribes and VeggieT@les.

Finally, after some patience and some sneaky maneuvers, and some standing up in the high chair (very dangerous), hair was acceptably trimmed...

...and happiness was acheived once again.

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grammy says, "Kindred you are such a very handsome boy with your new haircut. I love you!!"
"I miss you!"

 
At 10/17/2006 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way to keep in touch and watch the boys grow when I can't see them. I'll be reading backwards when I can and keeping up from now on. The pictures are super.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home