Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Burned

So have you heard about the 7 alarm fire in Kensington? Everybody made it out alive, residents, firefighters, etc. Nothing short of a miracle. My old house didn't survive though. 3200 engulfed in flames. Michael Brooke Shane and Jamie are together now. Check the website later, and I'll keep you posted.

5 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 10:54 AM, Blogger maria said...

Oh, Meeshe. We're so, so sorry. So many sweet memories in that home.

We are grieving with you and everyone in this.

 
At 6/20/2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a shock! So sorry, glad no one was hurt. What is next for the property? Yes, good memories is correct. My prayers are with everyone at this point. Love, Carol

 
At 6/20/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger EC said...

Oh my goodness, I am in shock right now. So glad everyone is okay...but, still, the grief for all involved. Please, please let me know if I can do anything to help.

-Erika

 
At 6/20/2007 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a terrible loss. We'll be following up with this to see what we can do to support them/you all. Much, much love to you, and it was great talking to you yesterday, sister.

 
At 6/21/2007 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, that sucks. I don't know what else to say other than that. Keep me informed on what I can do to help. I'm so sorry for your and the Simple Way's loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home