Kindred's First Bubble Bath
Heat and disposable diapers don't work really well together. His poor bum. So we pulled out some Aveeno bubble bath and let him splash around in it in hopes that his bum would get some healing and recovery time. He had a great time. "Bub! Bub!" he would say, pointing all around. He'd never encountered so many bubbles.
He was so intrigued with the bubbles, he did lots of stuff with them. Hold them, blow on them. I even got a video of, of course, him eating them.

In Other News...
This is the part of my garden that liked the heat. 
This is the part that did not.
And this was the guy that was sitting right in front of my door when I went to water last night. (Can you see him? He's big. And pointy. And hairy.)
Needless to say, I decided the plants would be fine and did not attempt to cross paths with this one.
2 Comments:
You are funny! =) I emailed your blog address to my Mom and grandparents that you met. Every time I get a letter from my grandparents, they always say to tell you hi. =) So now they can tell you themselves!
Bubbles are so good at making bathtime last more than 2 seconds as well as being fun!
Bella likes to make "soup" with bubbles. She fills her little bucket, a measuring cup and anything else that holds water and/or bubbles with the potential to spill all over the floor.
Post a Comment
<< Home