***a good way to keep up with us*** Contact me at meeshemama@gmail.com
posted by MeesheMama @ 10:16 PM 4 comments
*hugs* That's terrible. What's going to happen now? Praying for everyone involved.
This is a sad day for all of you. I am so sorry. moma
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I had only just heard of you and your simple way and this happened. I hold you all in my heart and I am in prayer for you and your vision. Don't lose hope!!!Debra
Post a Comment
<< Home
Woman. Wife/Partner. Mama of 2 little boys. Reader. Listener. Trying to process all this.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
*hugs* That's terrible. What's going to happen now? Praying for everyone involved.
This is a sad day for all of you. I am so sorry. moma
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I had only just heard of you and your simple way and this happened. I hold you all in my heart and I am in prayer for you and your vision. Don't lose hope!!!
Debra
Post a Comment
<< Home